PUBG is one of the most popular games right now, but can recover an account you lost? You might have deleted the application by accident and these things happen.
I decided to research the internet to find out if you can recover a PUBG account.
- Open PUBG Mobile game
- Click on the Settings icon(the icon is the gear icon on the bottom left corner of your screen
- Select the customer service option
- Press the top right message button
- You can now talk with a customer service executive, tell them you want to recover your PUBG account and they will ask for information including your username and the device you played on, provide the necessary details
- Wait a few days as they recover your account, once it’s recovered link it with a social media account so you don’t lose it again.
I will explain how to recover a PUBG Facebook account, and why a PUBG account can be banned and how to unban a PUBG account. Read on to find out.
Want to transfer a PUBG mobile account? Find out how in my article.
Want the best Xbox One accessories? Treat yourself or a friend to the best Xbox One products on Amazon by clicking here or the button below
How To Recover A PUBG Facebook Account
- Create a guest account on PUBG and click the settings icon on the bottom left of the screen
- Select the custom service option near the logout button
- Click on the search box and on Contact Us at the top right corner
- Now explain your situation to PUBG Mobile Support, they will take a few days to respond to your query
If PUBG says if you linked your account using social media you need to contact social media and they will not respond, you need to wait for Facebook to reply.
Unfortunately, this could take a while, and Tencent the Chinese company that acquired the rights to PUBG mobile in 2017 will not help you if you don’t have access to your Facebook login details.
Check the above video on how to recover your Facebook account if you cannot login for tips.
Why Was Your PUBG Account banned?
You could have been using unofficial or cracked game clients that are not supported by PUBG, even if your account was hacked this penalty will be applied to your account regardless of who was using it. It is to prevent cheaters from ruining PUBG
Hacking is proven to ruin gaming experiences, just look at most PS3 or Xbox 360 Call Of Duty lobbies and you see countless people hacking and ruining the game, PUBG banned hackers for 10 years because of the various hacks such as
PUBG bannable Offences
- no recoil
- hitting through walls and trees
- high jump hack
- invisible hack
- Xray vision hack
- unlimited ammo hack
PUBG also can ban you without any programs specifically for hacking or cheating that can violate their rules of conduct and cause a permanent ban.
Programs That Can Ban You In PUBG
- Software that bypasses the services in the game
- Programs that alter the game in any way (even if it is not for cheating)
- Programs used to monitor, obtain, etc. information from the game or services.
- Cheats, macros, etc. for other games and not for PUBG is still a violation of the game’s services
PUBG say here that they do not give exact reasons or details for a ban do to security reasons, and they do not unban any account that violated the terms and services of the above reasons.
So if your account was banned because you hacked, tough luck you cannot get unbanned.
Can You Unban A PUBG Mobile Account?
If an account was banned there is no way to unban it, but if your account was banned and you didn’t use any hacks or software that alter the game in any way or bypass any in game services then you can apply to the PUBG mobile staff team.
How To Unban PUBG Mobile Account
- Login to your email account such as Gmail
- Create a new email and send it to PUBGMOBILE_CS@tencentgames.com
- Appeal you’re suspensive by explaining the issue in the body text of the email
- Include your character ID and account name in the message and send the email
Now you must wait a few days for PUBG mobile to review your application, however if you did anything mentioned
After reviewing your application, PUBG Mobile will unban your account after a few days.
However, as mentioned earlier, if you were caught hacking, or using any programs that can change PUBG in any way, you cannot ever get your account back.